Here’s how we currently handle returns:
- We accept returns on unused products within 90 days of ordering. We ask that you cover the cost of return shipping and that you email us before you return anything. We will confirm that we’ve received your return before issuing a refund.
- If we a mistake, we’ll own it and make it right.
- We cannot refund purchases or accept returns if you make a mistake when ordering. We would simply go out of business.
- Sizing information is included on every product page. Please review the sizing and fit recommendations and email us any questions before you order.
- Your shipping address is included in your order confirmation email. Please review it and email us ASAP if there is a mistake.
- Please don’t order multiple sizes to try on. We cannot accept returns or refund purchases like this.
We are always working to improve our return policy. We want to make it easy for you to shop with us, but we also aren’t Amazon and can’t compete with their returns.
Remember that we are a small family owned business. We’re also reasonable, friendly people who genuinely want to help. If you have a question or an issue, reach out and we’ll figure it out together.